Students will be using the center for PE and Strength and Conditioning classes. Showers and lockers are available!
CCFC is open to the public for Jackson County and ALL surrounding areas! Columbia Community Fitness Center is a full-service fitness facility located at the Columbia Central Sr. - Jr. High School in Brooklyn, Michigan. We are pleased to offer this community fitness center that will meet ALL your fitness needs. Come visit our facility today and see what a difference it can do for you! Check out our classes going on now!
Standard pricing is any member that doesn’t fit into the Priority criteria listed below.
Priority pricing is anyone who is 62 or older, Columbia Central Staff, Active Columbia Fire/Police with ID, or Active Military with ID
Classes: Standard $5/per class Priority: $4/ per class
Punch Card: (13 classes): Standard $60 Priority $52
Weight room only:Standard: $5 per day, $30 one month or $270 one year
Standard couple: $5 per person per day, $54 monthly or $486 one year
Priority: $4 per day, $27 one month or $243 one year
Priority couple: (one person has to be over the age of 62 to qualify)
$4 per person/per day, $49 one month or $ 437 one year
College student with ID: $5 per day or $25 one month
Unlimited classes/weight room:
Standard and Priority: $65
Personal Training: 1 session: $30 5 sessions: $145 10 sessions: $295
Silver Sneakers: A program through your insurance that might qualify you for free Silver Sneakers classes and the weight room. If you qualify through your insurance you must provide the front desk staff with your card number to enroll you within our facility. You must scan your Silver Sneakers card every time that you use the facility for classes or weight room.
Fitness Center Features
- Cardio equipment (4 treadmills, 4 ellipticals, 1 Nustep, 1 Max Trainer, 1 Spin Bike)
- 4 ceiling-mounted televisions-viewed from anywhere in the fitness center
- 18 Universal® weight machines
- 7,500 lbs. of Olympic free weights & dumbbells, squat racks, benches, etc.
- 2 full court basketball courts – basketball & volleyball
- Indoor walking track (15 laps equals 1 mile)
- Personal training
- Gym rental – basketball, volleyball, birthday parties, special events, etc.
- Exercise classes
- Silver Sneakers program is a free fitness program provided by dozens of insurance plans. 1 in 5 people 65 and older are eligible. (This program is for older adults looking to get physically active while having fun and socializing with others! Health benefits include cardio, low impact, strength, and stability benefits.)
Please arrive on time for classes. Being on-time for warm-up is critical to minimize the risk of injury.
Class Levels of Difficulty Key:
A lot of the classes offered are at your own pace and own level of exercise. Please don't feel like you can't take a class because of the level of difficulty. Come check out the class and be your own judge.